Neuroscience 2016 Presentations:
- (225.04/Q1) APOE Epsilon 4 Knock-In Rat Model of Alzheimer’s Disease -Gender Differences in Cognitive Behavior and Gray Matter Microarchitecture: Insights on the Neuropathology of Disease Progression using MRI. Kulkarni P, Nov13, 2016.
- (225.06/Q3) Mapping brain neural circuitry in response to pro-cognitive therapeutics: a pharmacological MRI study in the awake rat. Ferris C; Nov 13,2016.
- (225.04/Q2) Using Quantitative Anisotropy and Computational Analysis Across 174 Brain Areas to Identify Changes in Gray Matter Microarchitecture in the APOE Knock-Out Rat: Evidence of Gender Differences and Alterations in Cortico/Thalamic and Cerebellar Connectivity. Qiao J, Nov 13, 2016.
Neuroscience 2015 Presentations:
- (75.30/U1) Imaging the neural circuitry of life threat in prairie voles. Yee; Saturday, Oct 17, 2015, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- (319.05/L4) The neurobiological effects of acute oxycodone exposure: Data from BOLD, diffusion tensor, and manganese imaging in rats. Ferris ;Monday, Oct 19, 2015, 8:00 AM -12:00 PM
- (398.14/E37) Evidence of early cerebellar dysfunction in presymptomatic Parkinson’s disease: Data from quantitative anisotropy using magnetic resonance imaging, mitochondrial biochemistry and genetics, and eye-blink in PINK1 knock-out rats. Moore; Monday, Oct 19, 2015, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- (772.15/F9) Changes in brain volume in response to estradiol levels, amphetamine sensitization and haloperidol treatment in awake female rats. Madularu; Wednesday, Oct 21, 2015, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- (780.13/J11) Putative dopamine agonist KB220Z enhances resting state brain reward circuit functional connectivity. Blum; Wednesday, Oct 21, 2015, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Neuroscience 2013 Presentations:
- IV human mesenchymal precursor stem cells improve functional recovery and neuronal activity in a rat stroke model: Hallam (Mesoblast)
- Identification of imaging biomarkers of pain using fMRI in awake Trpv1 KO and wild-type rats: Yee
- The use of fMRI and DTI to characterize the PTEN-induced putative kinase 1 (Pink1) KO rat model of PD: Barchet
- Use of quantitative anisotropy, 3D segmented atlas and computational analsysis to identify subcortical lesions to TBI in rats: Kulkarni
- Imaging emotional responses in transgenic Fragile X rats (Sage Labs Evening Symposium): Ferris
- Functional imaging in awake mice; Studies on a transgenic (Q175) mouse model of HD: Ferris
- Use of fMRI to map the neural circuity of the brain involved in pain perception – imaging biomarker: Ferris
- Imaging emotional responses in transgenic Fragile X rats: Evidence of dysfunction in reward processing: Kenkel
Neuroscience 2012 Presentations:
- A neuroimaging study of Oxytocin and a selective oxytocin agonist.
- Ketamine administration in awake rats; fMRI study.
- Use of awake animal imaging to finger print for CNS liability.
- Evaluate CNS damage following TBI in rats.
- A study in conscious rats following administration of antipsychotic compounds.
- fMRI in awake marmoset monkeys in response to PDE10.
- Neural circuits involved in capsaicin-induced pain in awake rats.